Subsoiler Mega Craker KX
The subsoiler hydraulically foldable Mod. Mega Craker KX is a heavy-duty and super-professional implement. It is supplied standard with a hydraulically adjustable double franter roller. Completely made of high-strength steel it has been designed for very large tractor from 200 to 500 HP and it is available in 2 working widths: 4 and 5m.
There are several advantages in the use of a subsoiler:
- Decrease of working time and fuel consumption thanks to the minimum tillage
- Improvement of the water drainage
- Increase of the soil capillarity
- Crop improvement
- Production increase with the ensuing profits.
The Alpego subsoilers can perform 3 types of work:
- Deep subsoiling (without options)
- Intermediate subsoiling, even with crop residues, with the use of clod shattering fins (option).
- Superficial subsoiling, even with crop residues, with the use of the DEK ploughshare (option).
“Craker” Legs disegned for compact stoneless soils.
Mechanical shear bolt safety mounted on each shank. When hitting an obstacle the shear bolt snaps, thereby protecting the implement structure.
(Patented) Hydraulically foldable frame with working widths of 4,1 – 5 m.
Reduced transport width (2.5 m.)
Arrangement of the frame beams designed to guarantee the maximum flow of the soil at the maximum depth (up to 65 cm).
Not only do the two Franter rollers perform a preliminary important superficial tillage of the soil and level it ideally, they also make the ensuing operations shorter and easier.
The double roller also contributes remarkably to effi ciently mix in the organic residues.
The TROFEO ploughshares have an exclusive design, a variable thickness and a heavy-duty tip with a structure made of a special forged steel, to improve the performance.
The diagonal anchorage of the clamps decreases the stress on the bolts, thereby reducing to a minimum the number of their breakages.
The spacer allows the use of a longer screw, thereby improving its elasticity and decreasing the risk of breakages.
Clod-shattering fins, the adjustable lateral fins achieve a better crumbling and turnover of the upper level of the soil.
Clod-restricting side boards, a device keeping the clods within the working width of the implement and preventing them from discharging on the already tilled soil or on the soil still to be tilled.
|Mega Craker KX 9-410||200-500||4100||2500||650||9||450||3310|
|Mega Craker KX 11-500||300-500||5000||2500||650||11||450||3700|
- Ploughshares mod. TROFEO
- 3-point hitch:
- 3° and 4° cat. normal
- 3° and 4° cat. USA
- 4° N cat.+USA
- Wearproof protection of the shanks
- Hydraulic folding circuit with a mechanical safety lock
- (Patented) working depth adjuster with a hydraulically controlled parallelogram
- Rear light boards