Shredder Tristoc TT97
The shredders Mod. TrisToc TT97, thanks to their heavy-duty construction are the ideal instrument for shredding and chopping in the open field: bushes, straw, corn stalks, crop residues, woody or organic materials, which are to be found on fallow soil.Ideal for tractors from 80 to 160 HP, they are manufactured in 3 working widths (2.8, 3 and 3.2 m).
The mulching chamber, consisting of a double metal frame increases the resistance and the integrity of the machine, while protecting the rear gate against damages.
- Monocoque frame, no welding and joints visible
- Frame without jutting parts and with inner rotor supports
Rear steering wheels
Pair of rear steering wheels as an alternative to the rear roller.
Set of pair of skids
Set of front protection chains
Set of front chains as an alternative to the metale shields for heavy duty use.
- Machine with hammer or flail rotor (to be chosen)
- Drive shaft with protection
- Depth contron (to be chosen)
- Pto 1000 rpm
- Free wheel in oil bath positioned inside the main gearbox
- 3-point hitch cat. 2
- Side plase
- EC Protections