Power harrows DJ
The folding power harrow ROTODENT DJ is made of high strength steel, offering high structural performances while light in weight. It is available in the working widths 360, 400, 460 SUPER and 500 Super. It is ideal for tractors from 90 to 220 HP.
The 2 folding sections can adjust to the soil imperfections thanks to a floating system or they may be made rigid.
The front guards prevent rocks from entering to cause rotor damage.
- Two half-moons made of wear-resistant material
- High protection against wear and external agents (stones, strings, pieces of metal…)
- Self-cleaning because they turn with the rotor
- Easy removal of the tines because they are attached to them
The levelling bar is mounted directly on the rear roller, thereby improving the levelling quality and decreasing the power absorption.
Track eraser pair
Hydraulic depth adjustment
Hydraulic levelling bar adjustment
Set Quick Release tine "Sfera"
The CAGE roller is suitable for dry soils of medium density.
With the extra kits (available only for the G5 series) it is possible to add some pipes to the cage, thereby increasing the supporting surface.
The structure of the cage does not make it suitable to support very heavy loads, such as the combined implements.
The SPIRAL roller creates a soft and uniform seeding surface and is suitable for medium and light soils.
It can’t be used in the combinations with the seed drill
The SPIKE roller is very versatile, it works well even when the soil is damp and compacted.
It can be used in the combinations with the seed drill
The PACKER roller has a tubular structure with a large diameter: this makes it very sturdy and particularly suited for the combinations with seed drills.
Several rows of tines guarantee the traction on the ground and a series of adjustable brushes keeps each of them clean.
The result is a compact surface, perfect for sowing.
The CRUMB roller is suitable for working friable soil, also heavy and wet, and allows a good crumbling and compaction before seeding. Scrapers avoid stopping.
|Rotodent DJ SUPER-460||110-220||4600||2500||250||18||18+18||2170|
|Rotodent DJ SUPER-500||120-220||5000||2500||250||20||20+20||2290|
- 1000 rpm single speed gearbox rotor rotation 350 rpm
- 3-gearbox transmission
- Central drive shaft 1"3/8 Z=6
- Lateral drive shafts with shear bolt or automatic cam clutch (to be chosen)
- Hydraulic unlocking system
- Rear light boards
- 3-point hitch cat. 2 and 3 oscillating
- Movable side plates and adjustable
- Central track eraser