The high capacity multifunctional ASmaX hopper is totally made of Inox steel. Can be divided in two parts of adjustable volume to be used with seeds and /or fertilizer. The double enhanced distributing system allows to deliver high quantities of product both in terms of working width and speed. Featuring a complete ISOBUS system, it can be managed directly from the tractor screen.
Machine designed to be used in combination for the drilling of cereals up to a length of 8 mm. or for the distribution of fertilizer in combination with different implements (rotary tillers, precision seed-drills cultivators…). It can be used also for the simultaneous distribution of both seeds and fertilizer.
Large-capacity hopper (2300 l). Made entirely of stainless steel, it can be used for just one product or two products (seeds/fertiliser), divided into two variable-volume compartments (½ and ½ or 1/3 and 2/3).
Highest use flexibility of the volumetric metering unit: suitable for small and large seeds and fertilizer (from 1.8 to 350 kg/hectar) with a few simple adjustments.
Built in wear-resistant stainless-steel materials for maximum reliability.
Suited also for processed seeds of fertilizers.
The Turbo ROTAL system is an innovative system consisting of a spinning impeller located in the centre of the distribution head, that promotes a more uniform distribution of the seed to the seeding rows even in hilly areas thus reducing by a 50% factor the error in distribution homogeneity.
The Alpego Rubber drilling element makes it possible to maintain a constant drilling depth under any soil conditions and to easily overcome possible obstacles thanks to the following strong points:
- Silent Block: shock-absorbing system of the drilling element, which makes it possible to develop a maximum disc resistance of 60 Kg.
- Easy to adjust: the bar is connected with the roller through a parallelogram for the adjustment of the drilling depth and it is complete with tie-rods for the adjustment of the incidence on the soil.
- Single coulter disc: suitably slanted, with a sharp profile in order to allow a perfect penetration into the soil and a uniform rotation.
- Following harrow: easy centralized adjustment to optimize its action in the soil.
ISOBUS is a STANDARD communication system to link the controls system of the tractor and the implement.
Our ISOBUS implements are easily connected electronically to the tractor. Through the one only ISOBUS cable alla informations needed for the correct functioning of our seed drill, are transferred the including the power source.
The cotrolling monitor of the seed drill can be the same of the tractor, with the same functions (UT function). This means less purchasing cost, ease of use for the used, and more efficient utilization of the room available in the tractor cabin.
On request Alpego can provide 2 different monitors, both UT (Universal Terminal) and therefore useable with other ISOBUS implements.
Thanks to ISOBUS it is easily possible to use advanced functions like: variable distribution, parallel assisted drive, automatic closure of seeding sections and other “precision farming”solutions.
The machine has been designed for professional agriculture under the most severe and intensive conditions.
Thanks to the remarkable performances and the high workflows, it satisfies the most recent standards of precision agriculture.
- Large 2300 liter hopper
- Drilling control
- ISOBUS system
- Easy to empty and to clean
- Quick unhitching with electric and hydraulic uncoupling
Alpego solution for combined sowing up to 8m and for simultaneous seeding and
fertilization up to 6m
Computer for DIGIT version
DIGIT Multifunction computer:
5,6″ high resolution colour screen;
USB for data transfer;
serial port RS232;
functions can be expanded with several available Apps, i.e. the Task Control (TC), the parallel drive, end-of-field management…
Computer for TOUCH version
TOUCH multifunction computer: 8” high resolution colour touch-screen (800x600TFT); USB for data transfer; serial port RS232; camera input; CAN-BUS connector; functions can be expanded with several available Apps, i.e. the Task Control (TC), the parallel drive, end-of-field management…
Hydraulic row-marking disc
The row-marking disc is a device which marks a reference line in the ground in order to make the drilling operation easier.
Kit pre-sprouting discs
The pre-sprouting discs mark the gauge of the wheel track combined with the tramline system.
Herses de recouvrement arrière
Les herses de recouvrement arrière de forme fuyante recouvrent la graine lors de leur passage su le terrain.
Hydraulic bar exclusion
The shut-off of the hydraulic drill bar makes it possible to lift- and therefore – shut off the drill bar.
Disc depth control wheel
Disc depth control wheel
Kit 4 supporting auto-steering wheels
Auto-steering wheels. It is possible to install 4 compacting steering wheels Ø760mm.
Supplementary ballast (25 kg each)
It is possible to install ballasts up to 600 Kg.
Kit Rotal APD lid without 12V control
Electroni device for the reduced-width seed drilling
Restrictor element of the distribution head
Dispositivo centralizzato di gestione del tramline a cassetto.Permette di utilizzare tutti i cicli previsti dai più diffusi sistemi di diserbo e polverizzazione.
- Low power consumption Hydraulic fan
- 25l/min at 190 bar
- Stainless steel INOX front hopper with moveable bulkhead to allow two different confi gurations: 1/2 to 1/2 or 1/3 to 2/3
- 2nd category front 3 point hitch
- working led lights and reflectors
- Frontal folding loading platform
- Ballast holder Can hold up to 600 kg
- Double INOX volumetric metering unit both for big and fine seeds
- Double front/rear connecting pipes Ø140 mm with adjustable holder for electric cables
- Dynamometer and sowing test bag
- Guillotine drawers for the metering unit exclusion
- Double sensor of level adjustable from outside
- Cover in foldable plastic sheet
- Available in rigid or foldable version
- Width when folded: 2
- 5 m