Lateral flailmower Trilat TL33
The side flail mowers Mod. TriLat TL33 are the ideal implements for the maintenance of ditch banks, road sides, meadows, and the clearing of embankments and the pruning of hedges. The double hydraulic side shifting and the gear box placed on the side of the implement allow for an increased side displacement. Ideal for tractors from 50 to 130 HP, they are manufactured in 4 working widths ( 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 and 2 m).
The side shift has been maximised by the special frame structure, which ensures greater width of movement for the drive shaft.
The new hydraulic shock-dampening, self-leveling system positioned on the tilting axis permits an easier use of the machine when there are obstacles and particularly difficult soil conditions.
Moreover it protects the entire tilting system of the machine while dampening the shocks caused during the working operation.
“No stop” Elastic anti-shock safety system.
When there are hidden obstavles the system is triggered and it blocks the mulching chamber and dampens the shock.
The self-cleaning rear roller, is characterized by an automatic self-cleaning feautre thanks to its position very close to the rotor.
The mulching chamber, consisting of a double metal frame increases the resistance and the integrity of the machine, while protecting the rear gate against damages.
Over to the universal joint with protection, the mulcher model TL31 and TL33 include among the options the double Walterscheid wide angle drive shaft for a better regularity and security of the shifting even when the working tilt is especially steep.
- Rotor with flails and larger bolts
- Extended hydraulic lateral movement with blocking valve
- Universal joint Standard or Double homokinetic (to be chosen – NOT PROVIDED AS STANDARD)
- Rear roller Ø 140mm with protected internal bearings
- Fixed counter-blade
- Pair of skids
- Pto 540 rpm
- 3-point hitch
- Cat. 2 with fork-shaped links
- Free wheel in oil bath positioned inside the main gearbox
- Kit hydraulic shock absorber
- Brackets for the transport of the machine in the upright position
- EC protections