Maratona MK folding disc harrows
The Maratona MK folding disc harrow is a valid alternative for drill seeding. In addition to single use, it can also be coupled to Alpego hoppers. Available in working widths of 4 - 5 - 6 m; suitable for tractors from 120 to 330 HP.
Elastic and extendable side plates: according to the soil flow it is possible to adjust the side plates in order to better direct clods towards the roller.
“Fishbone” double disc row configuration.
Adjustable working depth of each disc for optimizing tilling effect.
“Long-life” special bearings, no need for greasing.
The springs allow for a fast adapting to the soil contour and for the right movement of the discs when hitting obstacles.
Thanks to the PARALLELOGRAM system of depth adjustment , the rear roller constantly maintains the same degree of inclination, therefore:
- The leveling bar is constantly correctly adjusted;
- In the combination with a seed-drill the pressure of the seeding coulters is kept constant
Supplementary ballast (25 kg each)
- Discs made of high tensile steel
- 3-point hitch cat. 3rd and 4th
- Supporting frame, ready for the combination with a seed-drill (AS-pro / ASmaX)
- Transport width max. 250cm